Tonight while I was on my Team Fitness Junkies call, my mind was kind of drifting off and I was really thinking about what and how I can and could be like the ladies that are on my team. My passion is Fitness and Health, and yes I know that I have downfalls and I have my days were I don't eat healthy or a day that I don't get up and work out in the morning and I kick myself in the butt in the evening, but I get back on my feet the next day! We all have our days, but we get right back up were we left off and get back on track.
I am reading and doing a book series from a lady whom I look up to. Chalene Johnson. Some of you may know her from her workout series Tubro Jam, Turbo Fire, or even ChaLean Extreme. But she is also a fabulous motivational speaker, writer and mother. Her 30 day push to success book, is a great book for setting your goals and really getting out there how you want your life to be. By writing and saying what you want your goals to be and putting them out there for others to see and know, you have that accountability, you have people checking in with you and asking you "hey how is this goal coming along for you?"
This is my second time around doing this book. The first time, I didn't have the accountability of others asking me questions and wondering how I was doing. Now the Fitness Junkies are doing it together as a team and we have a facebook page that we check in on daily and we have that accountability to really help each other the goals that we have for the month. By putting your goals out there for others to see, you will start to put them into different steps and you will start crossing them off your goal list and you life will change to how you are wanting it to be.
So with that being said I am going to put my 10 goals out there for you to see and help keep me accountable for.
1. Send my daughter to college
2. Be a healthy and fit example for my family and friends
3. Financial Freedom
4. Personal Training Certification
5. Pay my parents back
6.VACATIONS
7. Attend Beachbody Summit and CampDoMore next summer 2014
8.Do my passion as my full time job
9.Be a diamond coach by the end of 2014
10. Make a 6 figure income
There you go, my goals for the year to come. Slowly one by one they will be achieved. I will make daily goals to help me to get those goals crossed off my list.
What are you goals and how are you going to achieve them?
www.facebook.com/freshfitandfabulous.com
No comments:
Post a Comment