This Is About You
I am participating in the What’s Beautiful competition sponsored by Under Armour.I have a project in mind and I need your help!
Over the course of the What’s Beautiful Competition I have been following many girls with different goals in mind, and I have taken away a ton of information from all of them. A girl that I follow and get her daily post who is also participating in the What's Beautiful Competition is Jill Conyers of Fitness, Health and Happiness. She has been following a lady by the name of Jody and Jody’s thought prooking I Am Enough series at Truth 2 Being Fit. While she was running one morning she thought she would listen to a podcast from the Marathon Training Academy, How Running Improves Your Body Image. I listened to this podcast this morning while I was running and man was it amazing and a great eye opening listen for me. I agree with Jill when she said that "The podcast turned out to be so much more than what the title suggests. I won’t go into all of the research and statistics cited in the podcast on women and body image but it was sad and I couldn’t help but wonder “why?”." I along with Jill have decided that I am going to read things like Jody’s posts and not only agree but BELIEVE!We need to stop NOT feeling…good enough!
At first I was going to tell you what this project is about but then I decided this is about you and where you are right now with your ENOUGHNESS. This project is about what you make of it. This is your chance to shout I AM ENOUGH from the rooftops and share I AM ENOUGH with the world. Even more importantly this is your time to BELIEVE I AM ENOUGH!I’m talking about an unconditional ENOUGHNESS! BELIEVE you are enough without contingencies.
I, like Jill am tired of trying and trying, working my butt off and trying some more and still being left to feel like I am not enough.
Would you say the same for yourself?
This is me and my declaration of I AM ENOUGH and believing it.
What I would like from you.....
- Create a blog post
sharingshouting your I AM ENOUGH! Maybe a photo, a manifesto or a quote.
- Link up your blog post here I AM ENOUGH LINK UP. Or click the image above. Anytime. The link up will stay open indefinitely.
- Tweet the project using the the hashtag #believeiamenough
- Share instagram photos using the same hashtag #believeiamenough
- Share the project with your friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment