Wow! What can I say. I'm coming off a ok week. It's been filled with lots of ups and downs, but I'm not letting that get in the way of my goals and dreams!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself along with my dream and goals. I'm a mother of a beautiful little girl who is 2 and half who's name is Audree, who like any girl at this age is a drama queen already who likes things her way now and if not it's the end of the world, but she is the joy of my life along with my boyfriend Paul whom I've been with for 4 and half years, he's my huge supporter and is always in my corner cheering me on no matter what outrageous goal I've set for myself.
I am a Fitness Freak! I love to work out and try new workout routines, Fitness is my passion. I love it,but what I really enjoy doing is running. That's my time to just let the world go for that short amount of time and it's just me and the road where I can just think about whatever I want and not worry about what needs done at home or what we are going to do for the weekend. Just me and that pavement and my endless thoughts.
That's a little bit about me and into my life. I will elaborate on some of these things as the days and the blogs come to me.
Please feel free to follow me on Facebook at:
www.facebook.com/Inspire Fitness and Health
Twitter @dancer0730
No comments:
Post a Comment